Looking to help your loved one who is struggling with a mental health disorder or addiction? Our exclusive webinar series can be a great resource for helping you and your family understand the necessary steps to take when addiction or mental health take over the entire family system.
What You Will Learn From Our Webinar Series
- Family boundaries and addiction
- What do I say to help an addict or alcoholic quit?
- Reacting to substance user behavior
- Cycles of enabling an alcoholic/addict in the family
- Common excuses addicts and alcoholics use to avoid treatment
- Why Families Wait to do an intervention – When did your family stop saying no and starting saying yes to their addiction and mental health problems
- Enabling and codependency
- Why do addicts and alcoholics relapse?
- What to look for in an Interventionist
- And much more!
Sign Up Now for Access to Our Exclusive Webinar Series
An intervention is not about how to control your loved one with a substance use or mental health disorder; it is about learning how to let go of believing you can.
“The most formidable challenge we professionals face is families not accepting our suggested solutions. Rather, they only hear us challenging theirs. Interventions are as much about families letting go of old ideas as they are about being open to new ones. Before a family can do something about the problem, they must stop allowing the problem to persist. These same thoughts and principles apply to your loved one in need of help.”Mike Loverde, MHS, CIP